Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

The life of Little Scarb

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Luke's First Girlfriend

Last Friday we were pleasantly surprised at the park when we ran into Luke's old friend. The little girl in the pictures below is the same little lady Luke had his eye on when we went to the pumpkin patch last October After many months the two reunited and I must say, they were both very happy two see each other. We really didn't know much about little Sophia...but now we know that she's little Brazilian girl with some very cute blue eyes. Her mom and her older sister are very sweet ladies, too.
P.S. I must mention this. Luke almost had his first kiss in the tunnel with her. I think too many of us were watching...





Back in October when he first spotted her...

He got his hand on her right away...



In the tunnel, playing together...



Follow me Sophia, I think I know where I'm going.




Oh, I hope she hasn't left me?!



Driving my car...



Care to join me for a ride?




Wait a minute! What was that?! Oh, it's Sophia. (This is the first time they met) She really likes Luke.



"Hey there, I think I recognize those pretty blue eyes"



" Where are we going... Just lead the way, I'm right behind you!"