Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

The life of Little Scarb

Thursday, March 6, 2008

It Sure Does Snow in Texas!

Today is unbelievable! Even after being in Texas for ten years, I haven't seen anything like this. Since late this morning (11:30ish), we've started getting some snow here. It started as icy rain and it quickly turned into some major snow. The snow flakes vary from a quarter in size to a very little ones. It hasn't stopped yet, and I'm not sure what tomorrow will look like.

With all this said, I had to take Luke out to experience his first snow. I think I was more excited about it than he was. He just stood there and wasn't really sure what to do. He sat in it once, but I think he quickly realized it was too cold. When he got up and tried to walk towards me, his feet got berried into the snow. So, he stood there till I got him.

All in all, it was an experience. We may try to get out there tomorrow again and attempt to make a little snowman. Who knows, Luke may just like it!