Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

The life of Little Scarb

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Merry Chirstmas to All from the Scarboroughs!

We can not believe Christmas is almost around the corner. What a year this has been. Steven's and my life has been enlighten with such a great blessing. Our baby Luke has brought so much joy and happiness that we couldn't ask for anything else this Christmas.

We wish a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all, and hope the 2008 makes all the dreams come true to all of you!

Love,
The Scarboroughs



Wow, the Christmas lights! I've never seen these before.

This is sooo cool! I just want to put them all in my mouth.

My mommy made me sit here. I like the tree but I really would like to go on and play. So, Merry Christmas! I got to go!


I guess I'll stay for one more picture, but I have to take these slippers off. Oh, I wonder what's in all these boxes? I would love to tear this paper.


Oh, what's this?!