Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

The life of Little Scarb

Friday, December 28, 2007

Christmas in Houston

This year, we spent our Christmas in Houston with Steven's family. This was Luke's first trip to Houston. He did so well. He handled the road trip better than we expected. He loved being at Gran's and Papa's. They made this Christmas for all of us very special one. They surrounded us with many gifts and very warm hospitality. We truly enjoyed ourselves.
I've posted few pictures below, so you can see how adventurous the trip was for all of us.
Christmas morning. We are about open up our presents. Luke was in awe with the tree.
First Christmas with Daddy.

Luke hanging out with his Papa.

The hit of the Christmas! The red wagon. I think I was more excited about it than Luke, but once he got into it the fun couldn't end. We used the wagon for the rest of the time being there to entertain this little boy and he loved it!
My first Christmas and I got my two front teeth!

The family in Houston with Luke.


My Gran and Papa. :)


The family photo.

Even uncle Mark came to see me, but I was asleep. I was waiting and waiting to meet him, but I couldn't wait any longer.
Me and my Daddy at Papa's land. It was very cold that night.
Brr!

My auntie Paige right next to my cool ride.


Look at that fire behing us! That was something. We got pretty warm, pretty fast.

Auntie Pagie looking good for the picture.


This is Kaybee-my grandparents' cat. She's very sweet. I had a good time with her.

What a magificent view! A very nice golf course, I must say. Can't wait to play on it one day!


My Gran showing me how to use the Sport Center after assembling it. I really like it!

Oh, by the way, I was introduced to mandolin and I got to play a little bit. I must say, my Papa is a lot better player than I am.