Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

The life of Little Scarb

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Where Did The Time Go, Again?!

Time goes by fast these days. A lot has been going on, and the blog has been little neglected, but not forgotten. Tonight I took a chance to revisit back with it, and I'm just so happy that I have this little virtual keepsake for me and my son for many years to come. I hope he'll appreciate it one day, probably it will happen when he becomes an adult and has a child of his own.

As I was clicking through the blogs of 2007 and 2008, I found my self so amazed how much I was able to capture about this little guy. He sure has grown a lot! Now, he's almost three and this blog is about to be the same age! Can't believe it!!!! WHERE DID THE TIME GO!!??????

The works of blog are the same, but Luke has changed. He's grown a lot, he's a little guy who loves to play sports (and hopes to play ice hockey as soon as he does just a little bit more growing), loves to read, loves his friends, even has a little girlfriend ;), loves to go to the movies, or any other places. He's so affectionate, loving and charismatic. He cares so much about his mama and daddy. He loves his cats, and really takes care of Noots! He's also such a good helper. Three years later, I'm still in awe about him! I'm still madly in love with him and I feel like he's growing up little too fast! I love being home with him watching him grow. The mornings are priceless with his readiness to embrace the day the moment he opens his eyes.
It's just pure blessing being a mother to this little man who brings to much love, contentment and peace to us!

Let the count down to the Big 3 begin!