Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

The life of Little Scarb

Monday, February 25, 2008

LUKE'S BIRTHDAY PARTY

The "1Year" milestone was celebrated this past Saturday with our families and friends. We all had so much fun sharing this pretty important day in Luke's and our lives. There was a lot of good food, drinks, cakes, and most importantly, a lots of fun! Luke was the star of the show. He really enjoyed him self while eating his cake and playing with his buddies. The pictures will show it all.
Thanks to all of you who came and celebrated with us! With you this event was that much more special and memorable.
~Love, the Scarboroughs


Photo with mommy and daddy...

Can't forget my sitter!


Here is my baka. She was really having fun with me. I'm one baka, can you believe it?!

So, I got this train table and the train set from my mommy and daddy, and I got to tell you, it was a hit of the party (at least for my friends)!


Here I am making my way to the presents. Wow, is this all for me?!

So, we didn't think we had enough desserts (three cakes & baklava), so we decided to add some cupcakes.
The theme of the party was "Little Prince"

One more picture with mommy and daddy-they love me sooo much!


Alright y'all! The presents are really cool! I have to applause to all of you. Thanks!



Can't miss my dida. We have to much fun each time we're together.

Here is the little people corner. Everybody's having fun! Wait, where am I? Oh, I think I was being shown around to the big guests.

Don't mind me! I'm just going to eat this cake while you're taking the picture.
Check the cakes my mommy made for me. YUM-O!!!!!!


Step into the baklava for the sweet walk through the life.



Little Prince getting ready to open up all the gifts.


Here is the cake and I'm getting ready to eat it.

Wow! This is really sweet! I love it! Even the bubbles can't stop me from eating it.


Come on everybody, have a piece. It is delicious!

Here are all my buddies (Amelia, Ethan, Eliana, Filip and Clayton).



I think this was a good party! I can't wait to have another one next year!